Preppy & Pink

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

MY CHRISTMAS TREES... BETTER LATE THAN NEVER, RIGHT?!?




To see more pics CLICK HERE
Well, Christmas is over and I am just now getting around to posting
 these wonderful pics that the talented Amanda Rowe took for me!
I am such a rookie blogger. The holiday season totally consumed
 all of my time and blogging was but a faint memory. It is definitely good
 to be back, LOL! I love to decorate my trees and I am under the firm
belief that "bigger is better" when it comes to ornaments and ANYTHING
can be used in the tree for decoration. Hope you enjoy the pics and maybe
 find a little inspiration for your holiday decorating (next year, of course)!




1 comment:

  1. Holy Christmas Trees!! I LOVE them!
    (found you via polka dot market!)

    ReplyDelete