Preppy & Pink

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

SNEAK PEEKS OF AN EXCLUSIVE LINE FOR PREPPY & PINK!!!

Monogrammed Discs With Ribbon Hangers


Hand Painted Throw Pillows
(Just the front panel of the pillow is pictured)

I'm so excited about this new project that I just had to share some sneak peeks! 
My fabulous neighbor, Carol Upton, and I have teamed up to design some
ahhh-mazing products that will be available exclusively through Preppy & Pink
in the very near future!!! All of these items are hand painted by Carol (she is pretty
much a rockstar when it comes to painting, if you can't tell).  These discs and throw
pillows are simply gorge and can be customized in variety of different colors and
patterns. They are very vintage and shabby chic and most definitely a MUST HAVE!
I can't wait to share more details and more products in the days ahead... Stay Tuned!!!








0 comments:

Post a Comment