Preppy & Pink

Friday, May 6, 2011

LITTLE TREVOR'S FIRST BIRTHDAY

Isn't this "little monkey" just ahhhh-dorable???





I was so excited when Trevor's mom, Lindsay, asked me to help her plan his first
birthday party and his "first birthday" photo shoot. LoVeD, LoVeD, LoVeD
how it all turned out (and it seems Trevor did too)!She decided to go with the
 monkey theme and it couldn't have been more perfect. Lindsay was determined that
his party be the cutest so we started a couple of months ahead of time working on
props and ideas! I think everyone went "bananas" when the big day arrived and
all of the hard work was unveiled! Thanks again, Lindsay, for letting me be apart
of little Trevor's special day! I think that it turned out FABULOUS!
To see more pics CLICK HERE










0 comments:

Post a Comment